Fax: 203- 857-2201
The ultimate problem fixer|
Key Features and Benefits
- Slightly larger bottom lobe creates a keying effect at the deepest anchor point
- Provides high holding values
- Exclusive FRICTION-FIT™ allows immediate fastening of fixture while epoxy cures†
- No need to move equipment or fixtures to be fastened - ideal for in-place use††
- Easy installation - no special tools required
- Close edge distance and spacing
- Shallow embedment
- Helps avoid rebar and drill-through
- Epoxy bond and shallow embedment minimize effects of cone failure
- Vibration-resistant - epoxy bond withstands more seismic vibration loading
than most standard mechanical anchors
† FRICTION-FIT™ without full epoxy cure is for light-duty temporary holding only and produces far less than
advertised ultimate holding values.
†† Pre-drilled hole in fixture must be large enough to accommodate correct size of carbide-drill bit.
©2002-2012 The Mechanical Plastics Corp., all rights reserved.
® &™ denote trademarks owned by or licensed to Mechanical Plastics Corp., its affiliates, or partners. |